Our Breeding Program
We raise our puppies with total care and attention so they can become well-socialized and loving additions to their forever homes. We breed with a focus on health and temperament, and we have years of experience in preparing puppies for their forever homes. We spend lots of time socializing and training our pups so they will have a great foundation of good behavior and neurological development.
The following testing are standard on all our breeding stock:
- DNA Testing for parentage; on file with UC Davis Laboratories in California
- HIPS: OFA and/or PennHip x-rays certified
- ELBOWS: OFA certified
- HEART CERTIFICATION: OFA certified with echo and holter tested
- TEMPERAMENT: evaluated and certified
Additional health testing that you may see include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Eye Certification
- TLI blood testing
- DM (Degenerative Myelopathy) DNA testing
We list all of our health testing results in our dogs’ statistic profiles. If you have any questions regarding the types of tests and what they mean, please feel free to contact us.